
Two for my girls and two for MC's kids. They are white with a red and green simple plaid/check. The older girls dresses wrap in back. The button-on names are a throw-back to the kind of thing MC and I wore when we were little. Very Chocolate Soup. And it makes them super-recyclable, which is nice when you've put time into making something that is very time-limited in wear. The two in the middle I made for Christmas 2006 for Lucy and Annie. This year they'll be perfect for Annie and Capi, and Lucy and Molly are getting the new ones.
my babies at christmas 2006...
view of the back........and yes, she DID climb that tree in her dress. Without ripping out the hem. I was so proud....

3 comments:
made me smile too...till I saw the girls at the age I've frozen them in my head AND in jackson :-(
i need for you to teach me how to make those tab monogramed things...have about 5 jon jon's i'd do that on...so scared we will have all boys and all of jack's clothes will be a waste if i monogram them.
What beautiful dresses! I love the button-name monogram piece--what a great idea.
very sweet dresses, melanie! :)
Post a Comment