Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My latest craftiness . . .


After some serious hemming & hawing about whether or not to try to do this, and lots of encouragement from friends, I have decided to make a go at selling my appliqued shirts and etc. So after lots of fabric hunting and shirt buying and naptime sewing sessions and picture taking, I have a blog (I know, ANOTHER one) up and running! I am hoping to do a few small Christmas boutiques and the like in St. Louis this fall, and maybe get some orders via blog as well. Thanks to those who have been so supportive...I have such dear friends.
So here it is . . . feel free to frequent it and pass it around! www.cutetees.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahoo for you! Now you're going to have to figure out how to pace yourself!!

Melanie said...

you're not kidding...today was really the first day anyone knew about it, and my inbox was a happenin' place with orders, some from people i don't begin to know! and nobody in st. louis really knows about it yet...i'm equally excited and terrified! but peoples' response has been so positive, which is fun. we'll see where it goes . . .

emdunbar said...

you're a freakin' rockstar. i'm thinking I need a long sleave shirt to wear running this fall...hmmm...

Melanie said...

that's high praise from the rock star herself...thanks, em.

emdunbar said...

Thanks, Mel.

And I'm not dead. I'm just treading water here. School is great, GREAT, but it is a feat of time management. Returning emails, phone calls, or ANYTHING besides school & kids keeps getting lost in the shuffle. But I love you and I love that I can check out this blog and see what's going on! I'll try and update mine more.