Really and truly, I have no words for this yet. I still can't believe we did it. I knew we were capable of it, but to think that we would actually do it....
And I still can't believe that I was there. Game 4 AND game 5. I saw it. I lived it. I soaked it in.
Yeah, still no words. I'll work on that tomorrow on my drive back and see if I can update y'all later.
I love all of you dearly who loved me enough to make this happen. And who loved me enough to stay glued to your sets all night, anxious with me, cheering us on. You are all good converts, and Cardinal Nation is honored to include you among our ranks. Being a fan really has its' perks on nights like tonight....
More later. I'm going to try to sleep.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment