Annie,
the caster of spells....
Despite several breakdowns about wanting to be home, I enjoyed spending time with my family. It was especially fun to see the Kirbys & their kids...we played in the pool and spent time with E, baby Jack, and sweet Margaret, who tagged along with us and were incredible help and lots of fun, too.
Mary Catherine's oldest two - Molly (2) and Christopher (7). How cute are they? Baby Catherine (8 mos.) is equally cute and very squishy, too.
Mostly, I just ached to be home. It was almost a physical thing...just felt so bad to be away. This is all happening entirely too fast...

3 comments:
Emily & Laura are fixed permanently as eight and six year olds respectively. I don't know who those women are in the picture with you, mc and your parents.
I know, wild, huh? We are old, my friend. Although maybe it would help you recognize them if they were wearing khaki shorts and mint green shirts?
oh my, how do you look so fabulous? Red strapless was definitely the way to go.
Post a Comment